Who is Alvin Zhou?
Alvin Zhou is a popular chef in America and is also the producer in BuzzFeed’s show named Tasty. His videos are based on making simple dishes but for a long time. He adds catchy subtitles but he doesn’t speak in them. These videos are more intuitive and aesthetically appealing to watch.
YouTube Channel Summary
|Channel||Alvin ZhouChannel link given below|
|Subscribers||1.1 million +|
|Achievement||Gold and silver play buttons|
|Total Views||34 million +|
- Who is Alvin Zhou’s roommate Tasty?
Ans- . Alvin’s roommate in Tasty is Inga Lam.
- How old is Alvin Zhou?
Ans-. Alvin Zhou is 26 years old.
- Alvin Zhou is a skilled video editor.
- Although born in America, Alvin Zhou is of Chinese descent.
- Even after opening a YouTube channel in 2015, he uploaded his first video in 2020.
- All his videos are inspired from relaxing music, Disney movies and Studio Ghibli Films.
- Tasty became the fastest growing source of revenue after Alvin became the producer of it.
- He has the record for making the most giant foods by a chef.
- He creates content for Tasty Japan too.
- Alvin and his team won the Audience Choice Award 2018 for Tasty in the Food Film Festival.
- His team also won the Best in Food 2017 in Shorty Awards.
|Home||Yet to be updated|
|Car and Bike||Yet to be updated|
|Trips||Yet to be updated|
|Celebrity Meetings||Hasan Minhaj|
Alvin Zhou Biodata
|Name||Alvin Karl Zhou|
|Profession||Producer at Tasty|
|Famous For||Cooking giant foods|
|Birth Date||13 August, 1995|
|Born Place||Fremont, California|
|Current city||New York, United States|
|Dream||To create exciting cooking content|
|Net worth||$1.5 million https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/alvinzhou1|
Alvin Zhou Family & Their profession
|Father||Yet to be updated|
|Mother||Yet to be updated|
|Brother||Yet to be updated|
|Sister||Yet to be updated|
|Girlfriend||Yet to be updated|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Qualifications and Education
|School||Local school in Fremont|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Qualifications||Degree in Operations Research for Engineering Management Systems|
|Skills||Video editing, cooking|
|Favorite actor||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite actress||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite dish||Egg bubble waffle|
|Ultimate goal||To make exciting content|
|Favorite song||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite traveling destination||California|
|Favorite sports||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite movies||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite YouTuber||Inga Lam|
|Favorite Social media apps Favorite|
|Favorite Singer||Ed Sheeran|
|Best friends||Inga Lam|
|Favorite TV serial||Chomped|
|Favorite car||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite bike||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite pet animal||Yet to be updated|
Career and Struggles
- Alvin Zhou was born in Fremont, California and he was living with his mother. His mother moved to China when he was 15.
- It was at that time when Alvin learnt to cook over the speakerphone. He started learning techniques like stir fry, saute which is mother taught him while she was away.
- He went to college and made simple recipes with simple ingredients. Noticing this, a friend of his lent him a professional camera to shoot cooking vidoes.
- He then joined BuzzFeed to create interesting food content on it. The ‘Making it big’ series was a big hit.
- He is a successful chef, video/photograph content creator and the producer at Tasty.
|Brand Collaborations||Partnership with Beef it’s what’s for dinner|
|Own Companies/ Brands||Producer at Tasty|
|YouTube Earnings monthly||$4.7k https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/alvinzhou1|
|YouTube earning Yearly||$55.9 k https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/alvinzhou1|
Trolling/ Controversy :
Yet to be updated
Interviews & Events:
- Alvin Zhou is best known for his work at Tasty. He also won awards and is one of the youngest chef to run a food business successfully. He has shared his success story in interviews with Forbes, New York Times and more.
Social Media Profiles:
|Social Media profiles||Links||Followers|
|YouTube||https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsdD3quGf01RWABJt8wLe9g||1.1 million + |
|Yet to be updated|
|Address||Yet to be updated|
|Contact no.||Yet to be updated|
Alvin Zhou has created a spectacular career that is totally different from what he did in college. He is an example of following one’s passion and making the best out of it.