Who is Molly Burke?
Molly Burke is a motivational speaker and a youtuber. She was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa when she was young that causes loss of vision. She lost her eyesight when she was 14 years old. She fought all the obstacles on her way. She creates videos on the challenges without vision, fashion, makeup, her everyday life with her pets, parents and family.
YouTube Channel Summary
|Occupation||YouTuber / motivational speaker|
|Channel||Molly Burke Channel link given below|
|Years Active||2014 – present|
|Subscribers||1.9 million +|
|Achievement||Gold and silver play buttons|
|Total Views||180 million +|
- Is Molly Burke blind?
Ans- . Molly Burke was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa when she was 4 and is almost blind.
- What does Molly Burke do for a living?
Ans- Molly is a YouTuber, author and a motivational speaker.
- Molly Burke released her audio book in the year 2019 named ‘It’s not what it looks like’.
- She has a dog named Gallop and a cat named Lavender.
- She is part of the TV series ‘Unfiltered’.
- Her first guide dog Gypsy is very close to her heart.
- Her first job was as a camp counselor in YMCA.
- She loves makeup, fashion and shopping.
- She also advocates for the disability rights.
- Oakville YMCA Award for Peace in the year 2009.
- Miss Teen Canada International in the year 2010.
- Breakout YouTuber in the Shorty Awards 2018.
- Lifestyle category in the Shorty Awards 2019.
|Yet to be updated|
|Car and Bike||Yet to be updated|
|Trips||San Francisco, California|
|Celebrity Meetings||Carl Wolf|
Molly Burke Biodata
|Name||Molly Jane Lucy Burke|
|Profession||Motivational speaker / YouTuber|
|Famous For||Spokesperson for Foundation Fighting Blindness Canada|
|Birth Date||February 8, 1994|
|Born Place||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Current city||Los Angeles|
|Nationality||Canadian and Irish|
|Dream||To become an actress or model|
|Net worth||$422k https://www.google.com/amp/s/gb.youtubers.me/molly-burke/youtube-estimated-earnings.amp|
Molly Burke Family & Their profession
|Sister||Yet to be updated|
|Height||4 feet 10 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Qualifications and Education
|School||W. Ross McDonald School|
|College||Did not attend|
|Qualifications||High school graduate|
Yet to be updated
|Favorite actor||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite actress||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favorite food||Sushi and Indian|
|Ultimate goal||To educate, motivate and inspire|
|Hobbies||Rock climbing, Camping|
|Favorite song||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite traveling destination||Spain|
|Favorite workout||Suspension yoga|
|Favorite movies||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite YouTuber||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favorite Social media apps Favorite|
|Favorite Singer||Ed Sheeran|
|Favorite TV serial||Yet to be updated|
|Favorite dog breed||Bernese Mountain Dog|
|Favorite pet animal||Dog and cat|
Career and Struggles
- Molly Burke was born in Oakville and had a pretty normal childhood until she was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa.
- She lost her vision gradually and almost completely when she was 14 years old.
- A lot of her friends in high school thought that she was faking it and bullied her a lot.
- Molly has shared a lot of experiences in her speeches. This put her life on a toll and she was pushed into depression.
- She was taken out of the school and she got a guide dog, Gypsy that helped her get through that phase. Soon, she joined a school for the blind and graduated.
- Molly was a public speaker since she was just 5. So, she got a job after high school to become a counselor. After that she became a motivational speaker.
- Her stories inspired millions until one day she fell from a stage and injured her neck. This made her afraid of stage and she took a break from her job.
- That is when she created a YouTube channel and also began her motivational business when she was 21.
|Brand Collaborations||Spokesperson for Dove in 2017Spokesperson for Girls Up by Special K|
|Own Companies/ Brands||Molly Burke Inc.|
|YouTube Earnings monthly||$1.18k https://www.google.com/amp/s/gb.youtubers.me/molly-burke/youtube-estimated-earnings.amp|
|YouTube earning Yearly||$14.16k https://www.google.com/amp/s/gb.youtubers.me/molly-burke/youtube-estimated-earnings.amp|
Trolling/ Controversy :
Just like in high school, Molly Burke gets bullied and accused of not being blind by people who watch YouTube. But Molly is not a 14 year old anymore that gets shattered but is an entrepreneur who is inspiring lives.
Interviews & Events:
Molly Burke has shared her experiences about growing up, dealing with depression and how she came out of it in many interviews. Some of them include her interviews with Allure, Insider and more.
Social Media Profiles:
|Social Media profiles||Links||Followers|
|Address||Yet to be updated|
|Contact no.||Yet to be updated|
Molly’s motto is to educate, motivate and inspire. She definitely does that every single day of her life. Her battle with depression and how she overcame it is a lesson for all of us.